WIN $500 OF MATS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
To celebrate the new look Identity Matters brand and website, this week we’re running a fun giveaway...
We’ve got two $500 Vouchers up for grabs, that can be used on any of our wide range of commercial mats.
To be in with a chance to WIN some brand new mats for your business,
all you need to do is email and let us know your Business Name and which mats you would like to WIN. firstname.lastname@example.org
Entries close Sunday 28th July. The lucky winners will be announced via the email submitted on Monday 29th July.
Best of luck!
SEE OUR RANGE OF LOGO MATS
SEE OUR RANGE OF ENTRANCE MATS
SEE OUR RANGE OF COUNTER & BAR MATS
SEE OUR RANGE OF ANTI FATIGUE MATS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. By entering this competition entrants agree with the below listed terms and conditions
2. The promoter of this competition is Identity Matters and the prize is two $500 vouchers that two selected winners ($500 each) can spend on mats from the Identity Matters range.
3. To enter this competition entrants must email their company name and which mats they would like to win for their business to email@example.com
4. The prize is not redeemable for cash or able to be exchanged for any other prize.
5. Identity Matters will randomly choose the two winners from valid entries with the decision being the final decision.
6. The two winners will be drawn at random on July 29th 2019 and be notified via the email address they entered the competition with.
7. This competition is not associated with Facebook or Instagram in any way.
8. Identity Matters does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this prize draw.
9. Identity Matters does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
10. By entering this competition, you agree to receive future marketing material, including but not limited to promotional emails and phone calls.
11. Identity Matters reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice, and applicants agree to be bound by such changes.